Monday, April 14, 2008

Dinner, West End, Thurs., Apr. 17th at 6:30 pm. Final Confirmation pls.

And the votes are in ... we are heading to Bloor West Village for dinner on Thursday.

Click this link for details on the location (map, etc):

Simply Thai Cuisine, 2253 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON, M6S1N8

I am a little worried about the place. I have never been there.

I thought that the West enders would either endorse or recommend an alternative.

If someone is in the area over the next day or two, please check it out, there is still time to change venues.

Please leave a comment on the blog or email mail me to give me a final estimate of how many are coming.




If you are interested in being a contributing author to this blog, please leave a comment and we will be in touch!

No comments: